Hotmail Tutorial - Table of Contents
Adding people to your contact list on Hotmail should be done for many reasons, and one of them is that it’s a great way to keep their information in mind. Once they have been added as an account holder then you will also see when they’re online via MSN Messenger. You can easily chat online and see when they’re logged into MSN Messenger. Add Someone to Your Hotmail Contact List to connect with the person easily.
Mentioned below are the methods to add someone to Hotmail contact list. You’ll have to follow one of the method, step-to-step to add anyone on your Hotmail Contact list:
Add Someone to Your Hotmail Contact List through Chat icons
The easiest way to add someone as a contact on Hotmail is by clicking the chat icons. This allows you to send an invitation through text message, email, or voice call as desired! Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Open your desired web browser. To open Hotmail; Go to Hotmail at https://www.hotmail.com.
- When you open the Hotmail website, it will prompt for your login information if you’re already logged into your Hotmail account. If not then follow these steps:
– If you are logged out from your Hotmail account, you need to log in Hotmail account first.
– Click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page which takes us onto our profile screen where we need to enter in email address and password from before starting an account with this service provider; next click Sign In again after logging back into your account.
- Tap on the chat icon located at the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose Facebook, Google, or both to connect to your contacts. Then, a window will appear asking you to confirm the connection. Tap on “okay” or “connect”.
- Once you’ve approved the connection, Hotmail should automatically add all Facebook friends and Google contacts to your account.
Add Someone to Your Hotmail Account’s Contact List by Adding a new contact
Adding someone to your contact list is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. Follow these steps to add someone to your Hotmail contact list:
- Open your desired web browser. To open Hotmail; Go to Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
- Sign in to your Hotmail Account and Click “New”.
- Near the word “Outlook” located at the upper left of the screen, there is a down arrow next to that. Tap on the down arrow.
- The new page has a bunch of categories. Click on the red box that says “People”.
- The new page opens with a plus sign in the circle which says ‘New’ on the top of the page. Click on it.
- Then, within that page, a new page opens that says “Add new contact”.
- Write down your contact’s information. Then click “Save” located at the bottom.
Add Contact to your Hotmail Contact List will ensure that your mail will not go to the spam folder.