Hotmail Tutorial - Table of Contents
Frustrated with a spammer or someone who keeps sending you unwanted emails? If so, then this blog post is for you to block sender in Hotmail! Some people don’t realize that you can manually block an email address in Microsoft Outlook (formerly known as Hotmail). This will allow you to stop any future emails from coming through, even if the sender is on your contact list or Memories lists! The easiest way to do this? In this article, we will show you all the steps required in the process of blocking a Sender by Email Address in Hotmail.
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below for the easiest way to Block a Sender by Email Address in Hotmail with no time.
How to Block Sender in Hotmail by Email Address?
- Open the Outlook website. Open your Hotmail inbox if you’re logged into Outlook already.
If you aren’t already logged in, click Sign in, enter your email address or phone number and password, and click Sign in.
- Click ⚙️. It’s in the top-right corner of that Outlook page.
- Click Options and you will find it at the bottom of a drop-down menu below the Settings “gear” icon.
- Click Blocked senders. It’s beneath the “Junk email” heading, which is a subfolder of your mail category and can be found on the bottom-left side of the page.
- Click the “Enter a sender or domain here” field. It’s in the middle of this page where you’ll type in an email address to block someone from sending emails.
- Type in a sender’s email address in the given text box.
- Press “Enter”. Doing so will add the desired email address to Outlook’s block list.
- Click the save button to prevent future attempts from your blocked sender.
While blocking a sender by Email Address on Hotmail, when you type in the sender’s Email Address, be sure that it includes all necessary information such as @ and .coms before hitting “Send Message”!
We managed to present to you the best way to Block a Sender by Email Address in Hotmail possible. We hope you have found the information useful regarding Blocking a Sender in Hotmail. If you have any queries regarding this topic, please leave a comment!