Hotmail Tutorial - Table of Contents
- 1 How to Sync Hotmail to Outlook By Launching Microsoft Outlook?
- 2 How to Connect Hotmail to Outlook by Setting Up Outlook Connector?
- 3 How to Configure Hotmail to Outlook by Setting Up Your Hotmail Account?
- 4 How to Setup Hotmail to Outlook by Restarting Outlook and Setting Up the Calendar?
- 5 Note
- 6 Conclusion
With the Outlook connector, you can easily connect your Hotmail messages to an e-mail client. It automates this process and provides access to all of these features: sending mail as well receiving it; reading what’s been sent while offline or when on a different device (phone/tablet); having files saved automatically so there’s no need for constant internet connection. So, In order to connect Hotmail to Outlook Account, observe the full article.
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below for the easiest way to Connect Outlook to Hotmail and Connect your Outlook to Hotmail with no time.
How to Sync Hotmail to Outlook By Launching Microsoft Outlook?
If you are looking for a way to connect your Outlook account with Hotmail, then read on. For those of us who have been using Microsoft products for the past few years, it might not be immediately obvious how to go about this process. Connecting these two accounts is actually quite an easy task that anyone can accomplish in just a matter of minutes. The first process would be launching Microsoft Office Outlook. To Connect Outlook to Hotmail, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on Start. This is the Windows orb located at the lower left of your taskbar, and it’s the windows icon inside a blue circular orb.
- Search for “Microsoft Outlook” in the search bar below without using quotes.
- Click on Microsoft Outlook from the results prompted to launch it.
How to Connect Hotmail to Outlook by Setting Up Outlook Connector?
Ever since Microsoft released Outlook Connector for Hotmail, we’ve been able to connect our Outlook account and Hotmail accounts. These steps will teach you how to set it up. It’s a quick and easy process that can be done in just a few minutes. To start,
go through the below-mentioned process:
- Start the start-up wizard. The start-up wizard should open up automatically. Click “Next” on the lower right side of the window to continue with steps in the process.
- Tick the circle beside “Yes” on the next screen. Do this when Outlook asks you if you want to configure an e-mail account. Then click “Next” again!
- Click the “Manually configure server settings” check box at the lower left if you want to manually set up your connection. Then click Next and wait for the page to load!
- Click on “Other.” Then select Microsoft Office Outlook Connector and click Next. This should let you configure the e-mail account you want; in your case, it is Hotmail.
How to Configure Hotmail to Outlook by Setting Up Your Hotmail Account?
For some, this is a question that they have been pondering for quite some time. By connecting your Outlook to Hotmail account, you can get the benefits of having an Outlook email and also be able to use your Hotmail contacts list with ease. In addition, you will have access to all of your emails from both accounts in one place so it’s easier than ever before. This blog post will walk you through how easy it is to set up a Hotmail account and connect it with Outlook by following these steps:
- Enter your Hotmail e-mail address in the first field.
- Key in your password for Hotmail!
- Type in the name you want to assign for the Hotmail account. Check in “Remember my password”.
- Click the “Okay” button. Then click “OK again” when prompted by outlook to complete setup, and you’re all set!
- Upgrade the Outlook Connector. Outlook will then inform you if the Connector needs to be upgraded. Having an upgraded connector ensures that you have the most recent features available on the Outlook connector. You can select “Remind me later” if you want to use Outlook right away.
- Click on the “I accept the terms” tick box. This will activate the “Install” button below it.
- Click “Install” to begin the upgrade. Press “Next” on the following screens as these are all default configurations that you shouldn’t worry about.
- Press “Finish” to finalize the installation.
How to Setup Hotmail to Outlook by Restarting Outlook and Setting Up the Calendar?
If you are pondering on, How to Connect Outlook to Hotmail by Restarting Outlook and Setting Up the Calendar? This process is for you. In this process, we will teach you how to connect Outlook with Hotmail by restarting Outlook and setting the calendar. This process is a two-step process that involves the easiest way of connecting Outlook to Hotmail by Restarting Outlook and Setting Up the Calendar.
- Repeat steps in launching Microsoft Outlook to restart the program.
At this time, the Hotmail account name you set earlier should appear in the Outlook inbox, which is under “All Mail” items at the left panel!
- Click on “Mail” on the left panel. The Outlook Calendar alone should appear, and a tick box with your Hotmail account name is waiting for you in that section! Tick the box and your Hotmail calendar should appear beside the Outlook calendar tab.
While going through the process of connecting Outlook to Hotmail by Setting Up Your Hotmail Account, when you type in your password, make sure “Remember my password” is checked because it will make logging in later automatic so that you’ll get logged in faster and enter without any complications.
In this blog post, we discussed, “How to Connect Outlook to Hotmail” by Launching Microsoft Outlook, Setting Up Outlook Connector, Setting Up Your Hotmail Account, and Restarting Outlook and Setting Up the Calendar. We hope you have found the information useful regarding Connecting Outlook to Hotmail. If you have any queries regarding this topic, please leave a comment!