Hotmail Tutorial - Table of Contents
Don’t let important emails get lost in your inbox! Forwarding is a great way to notify people about messages that need their attention. If there’s anything you want them seen, just forward it as an attachment – whether it’s one message or many emails at once. Just like any other email, you can forward whole emails to other people’s email addresses. This article will explain to you the process to forward an email to someone in Hotmail.
Follow the method given below. Go after each step and learn to forward any sort of email to someone in Hotmail:
How to Forward an Email to Someone in Hotmail?
- Open your desired web browser. To open Hotmail; Go to Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
- When you open the Hotmail website, it will prompt for your login information if you’re already logged into your Hotmail account. If not then follow these steps:
– If you are logged out from your Hotmail account, you need to log in Hotmail account first.
– Click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page which takes us onto our profile screen where we need to enter in email address and password from before starting an account with this service provider; next click Sign In again after logging back into your account.
- Find and highlight the email message you would like to forward to someone, with a single click on it.
- Click on the empty box on the right of the button marked “To”. Write the name of the recipient as it is written in your address book, also you can type the exact email as you originally input it at the initial entry, or if it matches neither type, you can input the email address without typing any other text. Click the “To” button and search to find the contact.
- Customize the message, personalize it, and also to the person why you are sending them this piece of mail. Type a message into the big box below which is totally optional. Now click the “Send” link from above this new message.
Hotmail has now converted into Outlook, opening outlook.com in your browser will also open your Hotmail account. While sending the mail, remember to type the email of the recipient accurately so that it will be sent to the respective person.
This is how we can forward an email to someone in Hotmail. Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries about how to forward an email to someone in Hotmail, please leave a comment. In this article, we have discussed how to forward an email to the recipient on your Hotmail/Outlook account. We hope you found the information helpful.